Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's on like Michelle Kwan! T-37 days

So I signed up for the test. September 8th, the day after Labor Day. It seems to make the most sense timing wise. It will be nice to have the 3 day weekend off of work leading up to 4pm test time. 4 pm is a bit later than I care for but it was that or 8pm. Or the dreaded Brooklyn testing center... which I will never go back to and I would advise no one go to. The people there are JERKS. No I will be going to the one near Bryant Park. Been there before and it worked out ok. The ladies who work there are sweet and kind like moms.. I like! Can I get a cookie and a hug afterwards please?

Talked to my older sister today. I love that lady, she is crazy, but I love her. She is going back to college at age 37.. I am so excited for her. I think it is funny how she used to sell herself short. The "I can't" mentality. Now she is all about it. What started as taking a few accounting classes turned into "maybe I will get my AA" to "When I transfer to the University and get my BA" How cool is that! Funny this is exactly how her and I differ. She shoots way too low... I shoot way too high. "What do you mean I can't be CEO?"

I can't wait to look at all this 5 years from now. Both sisters with degrees, me with an MBA, my parents will be ecstatic. My parents are always proud of us, you know like most parents are. But I imagine they would be over the moon and you always want to impress your parents.

Well on this humid, overcast, rainy day I think studying, essay writing, and cleaning up my room a bit will be the only things I really get done today. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment