Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mid-course Class

Oh jeez... now I am officially halfway through Manhattan GMAT class. Yikes.. that means the real test is that much closer. (sigh) But I don't feel all that terrible about it. I feel like my head is starting wrap around the idea there are only so many types of problems that will be on the test. Which is great.. some of these few concepts that will be on the test I get. Not only I get... but I can recognize those I know off the bat. Probability, Combinatorics, percents.. I get and spot them a mile away. Yay! Now just need to wrap my head around exponents, square root, quadratic equations and I will be good to go!!

Did some decent outlines for the Kellogg essays. I started with the Kellogg essays because I hear they were good, tough general questions that are a decent exercise in admission essays. So today I will work on the Kellogg Essay 1 today and I am sort of geekin out on it. I also love I have a hip writer friend to look these essays over before I send them out. Sometimes it helps to work in media!

In the meantime.. to add to the loudness of studying in Brooklyn... I suddenly have a mice problem. Now about 6 months ago, the roomie and I spotted one mouse... then caught 6. 6!! So far we have caught 2 so far this time... and I just saw two more JUST NOW. So I took out the second trap we haven't used yet... you know, hedge my bets. It isn't like I live in a complete dump. Everyone says that is just "living in ny". I hate it. I sit with my legs off the ground because I can't help but think of them running over my feet. Ewwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment