Friday, July 31, 2009

Better... better

Did some OG Rates & Work problems today and actually did alright. I think I actually got more right than wrong for a change! Sweet! The positive feedback really helped me focus today. YAY!

Now with any luck I can bust out the last bit of the Word Translations book and I will be golden. Here's hoping I have some time here at work to get this done. Lately distractions have been a plenty in the control room. being as it is Friday... maybe everyone will go home early! Looking forward to class tomorrow!

Right now I am going to do my Kellogg Essay rundowns. From reading on the GmatClub forums, sounds like Kellogg essays are the best to start with. Get me in the zone for it... subsequent essays will be easier to do.

Studying: WT Overlapping sets

No comments:

Post a Comment