Monday, August 3, 2009

T-36 Days

I got a decent amount of work done this weekend, pretty darn proud of myself! With the test day now official, I have a new momentum to get crackin!

In the GMAT Club forums I came across a fascinating profile. A girl, singer/songwriter, with a non-business background, with a 770 that received a full scholarship to Chicago-Booth. A 770! Yozer! That is one of the highest scores I have ever seen! So I reached out and got a quick reply from her. Turns out she is currently teaching prep classes in Chicago and is attending school in the Fall. She led me to a little blog she had about her success story. She seems to be a normal girl who really worked at it. How inspiring! It was interesting to read up on her interviews. Seems as though the ad-coms really were into her story, even before the interview started. I would love nothing more than to knock the GMAT out of the park like that! Add in my work history... oooooweee I would be unstoppable!

Studying: FDP fractions, OG Combinatorics and Probability, SC Modifiers

* I have to work on World News tonight, so a lot less work will get done at the office today. When I say 'work' I of course mean 'writing college essays while giving the appearance I am doing official business'.

No comments:

Post a Comment