Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cool, misty, damp, class-free day

I miss my Manhattan Gmat class. :(

Even though every time I went I felt half retarded due to the top level questions they were teaching, but I got used to it and learned to like it. I really can't wait to be back in school and doing that academic grind again. Also, I did feel a bit of accomplishment by actually learning something in a formal way. I feel I haven't really learned something in a long while. The way I gain knowledge is more of a hunting & gathering mission more than a formal teaching experience.

Anywho, I am going to take another practice test at the MGMAT testing center. Not exactly to see leaps and bounds from the practice test earlier this week, but rather to increase endurance and to get used to the feel of testing. I am such a sucker for aesthetics . To really do well on this thing I need to know the feel, smell, look or the test. So more testing it is.. blerg.

No comments:

Post a Comment