Sunday, August 30, 2009

MGMAT Practice test #4

610 Q37 V36

Hmm. The testing center was packed and I was stuck on a left hand desk and the guy next to me would not stop farting. Yuk. So while I was doing the quant section, I felt like I was bombing it but muddle through regardless. The boost in the verbal section is nice. Seems like with verbal I just need to slow down because I have plenty of time and I tend to get more right that way. If you take my highest quant and highest verbal together, it is a 660. Encouraging. I would love to see a practice test that is 650+ at this point.

I think I will take the GmatPrep test today. Considering there is a crackhead screaming across the street, it may be best for me to go to my office to take the test, maybe around 7p tonight. This should really tell me more accurately where I am at. Of course I would love to see a 700 + score, I am guessing it will be around 650.

No comments:

Post a Comment