Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Post-Course Assesment

So out of all the students that took the prep course with me, I am the only one that has actually taken the 3rd practice test. Lame, yes, but I will take that as a token of over-achievement on my part. Yay me.

In the post-course assessment, she noted exactly what I thought she would... quadratics, exponents, and inequalities. Seems like I do best with number properties and geometry, so she suggested I develop some kind of formula for myself to go into those problems with so I am systematically prepared. She also noted I could be doing better at reading comp even though I have high marks, that I could be easily getting them all right. Interesting. So she suggested 2 hours on each noted topic and 3-4 hours one day this for reading comp alone. Ouch.

So I am going to rearrange some of the practice test plans I have for the rest of this week and do more of the type of studying the instructor suggested. With the death of Ted Kennedy, things are a bit all over the place. I find it unlikely I will get much of this work done while at work like I like to do. Better now than the week of the actual exam I suppose.

Thursday: 10a-12p Combinatorics
12p-2p Quadratics

Friday: 10a-12p Stupid mtg for work (dammit)
1p-4p Reading Comprehension

Saturday: 10a-12p Critical Reasoning
2p-6p MGMAT #4 @ the MGMAT Testing center

Sunday: 10a-12p MGMAT #4 overview
12p-2p Inequalities
2p-4p Exponents & Roots.

Monday: 11a-2p GMAT Prep #1

Yea, I got some work ahead of me. ugh. I wish they gave points for effort alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment