Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Practice Test #3, Shut Up Brooklyn

Ugh Practice test #3. I am going to try it at home, with loud Brooklyn in the background. Hey I will give it a shot and hit pause if there is some over the top noise (sirens, etc). Muddle through. This will be the 3rd MGMAT test, I need to finish it for my MGMAT instructor to give me a full analysis on what to work on. Which I already know she will say "algebra, quadratics, exponents", but I will let her say it.

Thursday I will take my first GmatPrep test. now for those in the know, those are supposed to be the most accurate in assessing your skills to the GMAT. The MGMAT are notoriously more difficult, the instructor even said this in the class. She said it is highly unlikely you will get combinatorics on the GMAT that are as complex as the ones on MGMAT. Even knowing this, I still would love to have a MGMAT that is 650+... for my ego if nothing else. I have read that there is about a 40 +/- on MGMAT scores. With that, the 620 I got could be really a 660. Hmm still not exactly what I want on test day, but nice to think about nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment