Sunday, September 6, 2009

MGMAT #5 620 Q42 V33

Hmm not sure how exactly I feel about this score. It was really the ideal testing set up. Quiet, comfortable, and in the afternoon. The only thing that somewhat distracted me was the fact I was going to the US Open afterwards.. but still that wasn't all that distracting, really.

I did see some repeat questions from prior tests, but I still have to figure out the answer so it really didn't matter much. The quant range is still in the range of 40-43 that I have been hitting fairly consistantly on the MGMAT tests. My verbal was a bit on the low side, but that is really a focus issue more than anything.

The Manhattan GMAT testing center allows you to take the GmatPrep tests too. I wish I would have realized this earlier! So I am going to go do that today.. see how that score compares to the MGMAT score. Also to compare what questions I am getting wrong and can cram for.

What concerns me is that I feel I need to be doing better on these tests than the base score I would be happy with. I am basically ok with 660 and above...so if I was hitting 680's I would feel great, the margin of error is worth it. BUT, if you frankenstien my highest Q43 and highest V36, it is estimated to be a 660. Nice! Again this is comparing the MGMAT scores which I am told over and over again are harder than the real test... so who knows how things end up.

T-2 Days until the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment