Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stretching out Negative Motivation...

Since it seem to work well for me .. I decided to stretch out the negative motivation just a little bit more. Yesterday, I deleted his number... today, he his email address is gone! This should lead to another couple days of motivation for some solid studying. Further out, I will think of all the great comebacks for when he texts me out of nowhere (because he is passive aggressive and those types always seem to). That will buy me even more motivation. Thanks for being a douchebag, douchebag.

Now I sorta plowed through my assignments for class this week. So for today I am going to re-do some Exponents & Roots sections. I also made some flashcards with exponents and roots I should memorize to speed things along on the tests. I may add some more to that flashcard stack today. Also, while at work it seems feasible for me to do some GmatClub math tests. Keeps me hustling through the night. Tonight will be even better since chatterbox weirdo won't be in the control room like he was the last two nights.

Friday I take my 2nd practice test. It was been a few weeks since my last and I am excited (oddly even looking forward) to how I will do. I am going to guess it will be in the 650+ range.

No comments:

Post a Comment