Saturday, August 22, 2009

Last Class...

Awh... just got back from my last Manhattan Gmat class. How very sad. Though it was always a little rough getting out of bed after a mere 7 hours sleep and go straight to class... in the summer no less... it was definitely worth it. The instructor was great, even if I was secretly wishing I was her. (you know all accomplished and high percentile on everything).

Now I am kicked out of the nest and need to man-up and get on it. After a booze free brunch tomorrow, I am going to take another MGMAT Cat test. I think I will go to my office to take it. No one will be around and I have soundproof walls (neat, no?). This might be helpful seeing what kind of foundation I really do have. There are things I know already I need to work on and will bust on those things today. Some quadratics, some coordinate graph stuff, and of course exponents/roots.

BTW NYC weather today feels like a hot steamy bath. Yuk!

No comments:

Post a Comment