Tuesday, May 11, 2010

... those crazy broads on tv are distracting

I have been a bad, bad girl. In the past month I have studied a bit, but has been wildly distracted by food, layoffs, Real Housewives of NY/NJ, and RuPaul's Drag Race. I have squeaked some study time in, but I am lacking the psychotic resolve I need to kick this shit.

Of course it won't start tonight as my office husband is moving and I am getting one last dinner with him. Thursday I am off to San Fran for 5 days. Then... THEN... I will buckle down, hide from all social activities, and do some studying. Nonetheless, I had decided not to lock in a date for the retake until I am hitting 700+ on my practice tests. It is hard to stay on track without a goal date, so June 21st is penciled in date.

No comments:

Post a Comment