Thursday, July 23, 2009

Test Day Planning

So not to get too ahead of myself, but it looks like Sept 8th, day after Labor Day will be a good time for me to take the test. Gives me a holiday weekend off to prepare and is not too late that if I have to take the test a second time (or what is this the 5th time total?) I can before the deadlines for my favorite schools R1.

Also it is getting closer to event/reception/visit season. September is going to be CRAZY. Signed up for Chicago-Booth Reception here in NY. It is going to be a bit tricky for me to make these as they are in the middle of my shift.. but I think if I space them apart no one will notice.

My days are filling up fast.. so I stoked the house with Red Bull and Pepsi Max. I think the Red Bull/Pepsi Max diet will continue through December. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment